What are the logistics of coaching?
- 60 minute sessions take place online via Zoom or Skype.
How many sessions will I need?
- Four sessions must be booked and paid up-front.
- I believe whole-heartedly in consistent sessions every week or at max, bi-weekly sessions. This helps keep the focus on yourself and your growth. Working this way assists in helping build momentum and maintains accountability.
- Through consistent sessions – with homework and self-reflection in between – this further assists in creating a sweeping energy of transformative change.
- Together we evaluate where you are at, month by month. Everyone is unique and has different life paths so there is not a one-size-fits-all solution. This is a complete myth I found in the world of clothes shopping too!
Is coaching like therapy?
- No, I am not a therapist. Together we may look into your past to see what might be holding you back but coaching works by looking at where you are now. The goal is to be in the present moment, move into alignment and embodiment with your true self.
How can I start my coaching?
- Please use the form on the contact page to tell me a bit about yourself. I will get back to you within 24 hours to schedule a free 20-minute phone call where you can enquire further. Following this call, we can arrange a meeting face-to-face or through Zoom or Skype.
How much does coaching cost?
- A block of four sessions is €280.
- Payments are to be made ahead of the agreed-upon start date of the first session.
How can I pay?
- Payments can be made with PayPal.
- Residents of the Netherlands can also pay with iDeal.
- Cancellation can be made 24 hours prior to a booked session. This means the session will not be lost and can be rebooked.
- If you do not provide formal cancellation within 24 hours, the full amount of the session will be charged. Exceptional circumstances may be considered on an individual basis.
Why coach with me?
- See the best bits of my formal training and Credentials