University educated with a BA Hons in American Literature, Politics and History. How I graduated with my head in the sand – and bar – I still have no idea. But I did.
For the past several years, I have read everything I could get my hands on, from Carl Jung to the Bhagavad Gita to all texts magical, logical, scientific and esoteric in between.
I have followed many different courses and workshops to help me understand myself and the human experience. I learned tools and gained insights into the differing contexts of transformation. I will never stop being a student.
- Martha Beck Wayfinder Life Coach
- Certified Reiki Practitioner from the Usui tradition.
- Certified Pranic Healing practitioner
- Foot Reflexology and Massage practitioner
- Trained with UNICEF & Save The Children in psychosocial support programme for refugee children in the Netherlands
- Non Violent Communication (NVC) Course
- African Spirituality and Plant Medicine in an immersive retreat with John Lockley, a South African Sangoma (Shaman)
- Buddhist retreats and continuous meditation courses online to support myself in mindfulness and self–awareness
The most important qualification I have is the wisdom and humility gained from healing my own wounds, becoming conscious and awake. This is the medicine I offer you.